MORI-SAY, Wickman, GILDEMEISTER, Schütte, INDEX and TORNOS
With more than 20 years of experience and many machines revised or rebuilt in France, TAJMAC-France benefits from undeniable know-how in this market.
On the Vougy site, TAJMAC-France can carry out the following revisions:
- MORI-SAY : the whole range
- Wickman : the whole range
- GILDEMEISTER (Italiana): GM16, AS / GS / GM20, GM32 / 35/42.
- TORNOS : SAS14, SAS16, BS14, BS20
Different levels of service are offered :
- Overhauled machine: The mechanics are partially overhauled and the electrical part is only made on request.
- Partially rebuilt machine: The essential mechanical and electrical parts are changed.
- Completely rebuilt machine: The machine is completely rebuilt as a new one, only the frame remains original, bringing this machine to current CE standards and certification.
In case of overload, or for other brands like SCHÜTTE and PITTLER, TAJMAC-France delegates this service to ZPS-GO (except for MANURHIN K’MX). This TAJMAC group company is one of the largest companies in Europe specializing only in the overhaul, modernization and reconstruction of multispindle lathes.