Wickman CNC multispindle lathes incorporate the latest control systems, offering the flexibility to meet the high demands of the turned parts industry.
Benefiting from reduced setup times, the ACW CNC range is an efficient and economic solution for manufacturing small to large volumes of moderately complex parts.
- Simple ISO programming
- All models are available with SIEMENS 840D or FANUC 30i control
- The software allows the adjusters to try each trolley individually in test mode
- Cutting tools are set in each channel using the tool gauges
- Tool wear correction can be managed when the machine is in production
- The software generates the frame of the part program, the adjuster completing the trajectories of the tools in each channel
- Part programs can be prepared off-machine with Microsoft WordPad and inserted into the machine via USB stick
|Technical data||WICKMAN 6/25||WICKMAN 6/44||WICKMAN 6/57|
|Number of spindle||6||6||6|
|Max bar diameter||26 mm||44 mm||57 mm|
|Max feeding length||0-127 mm||12,7-178 mm||12,7-254 mm|
|Max spindle speed rpm||900-3.500 rpm||150-2.250 rpm||50-2.000 rpm|
|Spindle motor power||28 kW||37 kW||37 kW|
|Indexing time||1,4 sec||2 sec||2,5 sec|